Thursday, April 2, 2009

News and Inspiri.


News first: I shot Disco:Hate for their new album....and I'm really really excited about how everything is turning out!!! Casey and Clint are 2 of my favorite people and they are dreams to take pictures of :) I wish I could post the photos, but for now they are "top secret"....

Here are some things that are getting me going of late


CREWDSON.













"Beneath the Roses" If you aren't familiar with Crewdson's work, and have any sort of affinity for, or fascination with suburbia, image search him. He has an entire series. They are heart wrenchingly disturbing, yet familiar. The lighting and curious subject matter is magnetic. 

DUH.


AVEDON.


This photo made me wanna be a photographer.

More of mine later.

1 comment:

  1. Lately I've been reallly into:
    Robert Parkeharrison
    Michael Wesely
    and Barbara Ess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...