Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cat's Meow



TINA
First of all...have you seen her sick dance moves?!? She's so cute!
JOANNA
She plays harp, and sings and references C.S. Lewis in her lyrics....so she also wins. Also, adorable. (I'm not sure if I'm annoyed she's dating Andy Samberg (spelling?) though).
BJORK
I still don't understand why everyone in the world gave her so much grief over wearing that swan dress. She is the only person who can pull that off (hence, the full knit gown below), she should have gotten some mad props. She also sings like my soul sounds sometimes. 
DEBORAH
I think some people forget how punk this chick was. She's totally hot and from the ages of 14-19 she was my hero. Are you wearing a shirt and boots SANS pants, Debbie? 
TINA
Everyone knows why. 
STEVIE
Gypsy, rag doll.
ANNIE
Derrrr.

MEEEE-OW.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...