Tuesday, November 16, 2010

OMGod Outfit Post.

Here's a little somethin I threw together last weekend, of which I spent estate sale-ing and thrifting with my man. It makes me happy I can wear boots and long sleeve blouses with out sweating my bawls off. Thank the lord for November!
 (Long side-note :If you're wondering what that white screen thingy is on my left...it's one of Jonathan's pieces for a show he was apart of at the Illume Gallery off Cedar Springs. He toiled over that thing for 2 days straight. It turned out great). 

This ring I get so many compliments on. All I did was ebay search "giant animal rings"! It was only twelve bucks!  Also... I need a manicure, but I love the green Revlon polish. It's called Minted. Furthermore, I got some feather extensions. They're totally rad. I can brush 'em, curl 'em, and wash 'em, and I look like a gen-u-ine boheme. Look into it ladies. 



Okay, so here's the story with these two photos: I had very few to choose from. I mean it's not like we did a full on photo sesh...I mean how vain would that be...i mean, come on. Anyhow, it was a choice betwixt stupid face or wonky earring. You get to see BOTH!




Sorry if this post was seemed a little tweek-y. It's been a long day, and I'm reaching the point of delirium. Time to crawl in bed and eat some soup and garlic toast. 

Blouse: Estate Sale, Belt: Thrifted, Leaf Necklace: Thrifted, Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Boots: Vintage, Ahab Bowen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...