Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Copper Tone

Does anyone else just get really confused by sleeveless sweaters or sweater vests in summer?
I know I do....my arms are so cool, but my torso is so hot
Same goes thick knit minis. I don't want to layer with tights in winter!! I want to wear them right now!
I don't like this counter intuitiveness, so typically I avoid wearing them, 
but here's tha thing: copper is my favorite color. 


Right up there with sparkle and leopard print. 
jk, jk Everyone knows sparkle is my fave hands down...... JK!!! 
(but really).



Vintage Oscar de la Renta silk scarf total score, worn too appropriately with
a messy side bun. (Yes, sunglasses inside...my future is so bright or something like that).

wuuuub you.

Scarf, bracelets and rings: thrifted, Neckalces: Beacon's closet
Glasses: F21, SWEATER VEST: thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...