Thursday, September 20, 2012

Indian Summer

As I scroll down in Instagram I see all my Texas friends' pics of the lovely, overcast, cool, fall weather. However much I would love to bust out my sweaters and boots and drink some sort of seasonal latte...we here in California are experiencing somewhat of an Indian Summer. Apparently in LA, the cooler weather doesn't start happening until mid October. So, I guess I'll still be sporting nautical stripes and shorter skirts for a wee bit longer. This seashell belt was a thrift store find. One of those ones that you lay your eyes on, and immediately drop to your knees and thank the second-hand shopping Gods. Anything that has anything to do with the beach or ocean I LOVE. Even the cheesy stuff, like seashell/macramé decor that can be found in any dirty little shell shack. (Oh, I just thought of one exception: Puka shell necklaces. Those irritate me).

The hand gesture in the first photo is me attempting to push my hair back... I'm not vogueing or anything... You wouldn't judge me if I were would you?????

Nautical Stripe top: F21 (similar), Wedges: Dolce Vita, Skirt and Belt: Thrifted, Bag: Vintage Coach, Pelican Earrings: Found at a shell shack in St. Augustine, Glasses: Benson&Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...