So, when I first sat down to create the charming little holiday gift collages, I was thinking, "Guys and Gals". Now that they are complete, that seems kinda silly. Honestly I would like anything on either of these gift guides. What guy or girl wouldn't like Django on vinyl? I could also certainly see a dude getting down with some Coconut Hibiscus Shea Moisture Body Wash as well. Literally. I've seen my husband do it. Daily.
SO take the gender specific thing with a grain of salt, k? (Except for the beard softener...unless you know a bearded lady. In which case I wish I was coming to your holiday party, 'cause I want to know one too).
I really tried to include plenty of items from small and/or reputable companies. It's important to put in extra effort to support small and local businesses or businesses with good practices this time of year.
1. Eels or Django on vinyl. Solid music across the board. Fail proof for a music lover. BUY VINYL AT YOUR LOCAL RECORD STORE.
2. Shea Moisture Beard Softener. I love this company. No animal testing, and no parabens! Find them at Target or Walgreens.
3. State shaped cutting/cheese boards by A.Heirloom. Most everyone is proud of their home state!
4. Doggie Bowtie by Papaya Pascal. organic and recycled materials. Any dog lover would enjoy dressing up their pooch for a special occasion. For example, on a Wednesday.
5. Sleek space heater by Crane. Keep your digits warm in the winter months!
6. Hot Sauce. THE BEST stocking stuffer for your favorite masochist.
8. William Sonoma apron. Love the classic look of these, and the price is totally reasonable.
9. Sandalwood Deo for his or her B.O.
10. Chapparal Studio Terrariums! This is a company I found at UniqueLA they are small and worthy of your money :)
11. Most importantly a Biggie necklace for anyone who has a sense of humor/loves hip hop.
1. The most expensive thing in this post, but also what I personally want the most. Stylish Camera Bag from Ona Bags
2. Tortoise shell sunglasses. Find them at your local vintage or resale shop.
4. Orleans No. 9 Candles from Orleans Candle Co. based out of Louisiana. This scent is particularly androgynous.
5. Quotation Mark earrings from ModCloth
6. Jane Austen Bandages for a book worm.
7. Zara Boots
8. Coconut Hibiscus Shea Butter Body Wash. No animal testing, paraben free. Their products can be found at Target or Walgreens
9. The Art of Haute Couture photography book with images by Victor Skrebenski
10. Frida Kahlo Necklace by an amazing jewelry designer, Melissa Loschy. Check her out.