Sunday, January 27, 2013

Vinyl Veekend

Sure, you can pick on Huey Lewis and the News. You can call it Dad music. It's most definitely the whitest music you know, and some may call it cheesy (NOT ME). I'm pretty sure it's becoming trendy to like what some would call "cheesy" music like this (see: Hall and Oats). However, I find nothing ironic about this album. Sports is just good tunes that make people happy. Put your needle on New Drug or Heart and Soul...
To get to the point I swear to the heavens if you talk shit about Huey I will pee my pants and then mail you my pee pants. This is an obvious addition to any record collection. It is most likely free: just go to your mom and/or dad's old record collection and look under "sweet jams that make you feel like a super star"
 You will find it there...then steal it from them.

1 comment:

  1. I love this song! Reminds me of some good times of the past! :)

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...