Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Eggs


It's a mystical day. This photo evokes some sort of mystical vibe to me. Do you ever look at images of white horses and immediately think they're missing something....and then imagine that that something is there, between their eyes? I do....it's things like that which keep our minds young. Right? Been thinking about writing more. I used to do it a lot...you know, just for me, which is lovely. Here's a poem for chewing. Rainer Maria Rilke.





Extinguish Thou my eyes:I still can see Thee,
deprive my ears of sound:I still can hear Thee,
and without feet I still can come to Thee,
and without voice I still can call to Thee.

Sever my arms from me, I still will hold Thee
with all my heart as with a single hand,
arrest my heart, my brain will keep on beating,
and Should Thy fire at last my brain consume,
the flowing of my blood will carry Thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...