Sunday, January 9, 2011

Feather Town, and I'm the Mayor

Since every lady I know wants feathers in her hair, I threw a feather extension party. It went swimmingly. My place was filled with the most talented, beautiful ladies I know, and it was so cathartic to participate in a social function in whence there was zero drama, zero subtext, and 100% genuine woman time. I think my own mother won the award for the most feathers....She got 5 extensions, HA! Special thanks to Katherine and Mel, who not only do feather extensions, but also are assistant Girl Scout leaders! (I hope you made a bundle) Those two girls hunched over for about 3 hours to fulfill every gal's gypsy-princess-tigerlily-hippie-indian head dress dream. 


 

More later
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...