Sunday, January 9, 2011

Accidental Resolutions

I didn't plan on having any New Years resolutions this year...Maybe just to lose some weight for the wedding.  Then Suddenly somehow I quit smoking and went vegan. WTF? Jonathan is attempting a raw diet, and I just kinda tagged along....I'm not quite able to give up hot food yet though, and I'm not sure if I ever will. 
Well, it turns out when I detox my body, my mind starts in on itself. I've been having some pretty peculiar dreams I'm almost afraid to interpret. I've also been re-evaluating every damn relationship and event in my whole life....and re-evaluating my definitions of things. 
You know when people suddenly start to eat really healthy, or quit smoking or drinking and they start to get sick and cough up all kinds of multicolored fun things that have been stored in their lungs for years? Yeah, well that's kinda how my brain and soul feel lately. 
These photos pretty well sum it up. 



photos by Lucy Nuzum and Waldemar Hansson 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...