Friday, July 29, 2011

This outfit is begging for a school bus....

Is the thought I had as I was putting this little number together. 
Low and behold there was one in the parking lot of the bar we were going to!!!
Honestly, school busses are sooooo 1990's. 

Anyhoo, in all seriousness...this crocheted skirt is one of my faves. Nevermind I had to 
color in the logo on my ass-hugging yoga shorts with black sharpie. It all worked out. 



 This handbag goes with exactly everything.


It seems that I'm always doing something this re-donk whenever I'm
about to run into someone from work....which is exactly what happened .5 seconds after this 
photograph was snapped.  
Sheer Class caught in the act.


Tank: F21, Belt and Skirt: Thrifted, Bag: Dolly Python
thanks for the photos, Haley!

Happy Weekending, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...