Friday, January 6, 2012

Apple and Rocket

This is Chris Sabat. He's a voice actor/all around sound guru and founder/director of OkraTron 5000. You might know him from a little anime (is that right?) series called Dragon Ball Z. The first time I met Chris he was wearing a shirt that said, "I'm fat, Let's party".... needless to say I knew at that moment we were gonna be buds. Him and his wife Tabitha are probably the coolest nerds I know. Also, they are very good at naming things. For example their adorable daughter's name is Hero and these are their two pups, Apple and Rocket. I got to shoot Chris and his fur children for a FUNimation voice actor calendar benefiting the Acadiana Humane Society. 



And now my blog is going to get 1 million hits because of all of his diehard anime (is that right?) fans!
Booya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...