Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Girl's Best Friend.

I've found in Venice long dresses and skirts are a girl's best friend. It's warm during the day with the sun, but when night falls it helps to have some fabric to cover up your legs. (Never you mind that sassy slit).  I've also found small purses are best. There's a lot of walking and bike riding to be done in our neighborhood, so I've transitioned from always having a ten pound "magical Mary Poppins" bag to having a 3 pound "I put only baby powder, lip gloss and my phone in this mofo" bag. Unless of course I'm going to a BYOB picnic or something in which case I need a bigger bag to stash a bottle of Pinot. (Or Vodka) 

Check out my 90's Meg Ryan Rom-Com glasses. You may have seen them in such films as French Kiss and IQ. 


Skirt: Buffalo Exchange, Belt, Purse and Necklace: Thrifted, Blazer: H&M, Sandals: JCP, Hat: J.Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...