Saturday, August 25, 2012

iphone duuuuuuummmmp!

Here's the past few months according to my iPhone:

 Our little house....When it's clean.

 New sneakers, I even sleep in them.

 The Venice Skate Park. Awesome People watching. (Like anywhere else in Venice).

 Once they ruled the earth. Now they are adorable garden fixtures!

Lovers in Laguna

Best and Beautiful friend getting married. 
(Chin down, eyes up, LITTLE TEA CUP! This pose is somehow a go-to, but completely ridiculous).

I'm am incredibly proud my husband has the balls to wear these.

 Good ole' Bette

 One of my favorite bottoms

 Boat Life

 More Boat life + handsome man.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that these are some of the best iphone photos I have seen period. Venice seems to have some of the raddest, weirdest and most beautiful sights to boot too.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anni, Checked your blog! Super rad. Venice is a spooky, colorful, magical place. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...