Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Neon! Florals! No Dooooyyyy!

Before picking my friend from Dallas up at LAX the other day, I thought to myself: "Self, what's a fun, no fuss way to say 'Welcome to California'????" Then I answered to myself: "Self! Neon! Florals! No Doooyyyy!" So I put on this vintage floral thrift store skirt....that has pockets...to put my weed in.... JK!!!!! 
But seriously....... 
(jk).

Vintage high waisted skirts and soft fitted tanks are a go-to for me. You can dress it down (seen here) or up with some higher shoes and a blazer or cardigan. Throw on some liquid, winged eye-liner, and some bright lips and you're practically a movie staarrrrrr!

(don't laugh at my hand on the shoulder pose. I don't know what my intention was with that. Just go with it).


Skirt and Belt: Thrifted, Nail Polish: Essie, French Affair, Necklace: JCP, Tank: Joie, Rings: Gifted and Trifted, Sandals: Steve Madden (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...