Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cheap Trick

Since the weather has been so beautiful, my attire has consisted of flip-flops, chucks, cut-offs and t's. It had probably been 2 months since I wore shoes with any sort of heel of wedge. So, yesterday I felt the need to dress it up a bit. However, I still maintained the loose fitting, breezy-ness I've been rockin. 
Something great about this outfit: the total cost was around $10.00. The shoes, my mom bought thinking she wouldn't fall over....which she did, (she gets too distracted to wear high shoes) so she gave them to me! The shirt and skirt were thrifted, and the headband I found on sale at LF in Santa Monica. 

Don't get weirded out by the man head in the photos. That's just a mold of my husband's face....tooooootally normal to have that in your garden, riiiiight guys?

Skirt and Shirt: Thrifted, Shoes: Sam Edelman (similar), Ring: Forever 21, Necklace: Thanks Mom!!, Headband: LF (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...