Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dog Daze

U.B. Had her first photo shoot today! After rescuing her off Cedar Springs I couldn't wait to take photos of her, and I FINALLY got my camera back. She wasn't very attentive...actually I don't think she looked into the camera once, but we worked with what we had. Also, we ran into some new friends, and I snapped a couple of photos of them too. 
I went kinda heavy on the adjustments in photoshop with these few. Sometimes I like to go crazy and then draw it back to find the right amount of post manipulation. They turned out really stylized, and UB40's look almost motion picture-like. (FYI our new dog's name is UB40. Jonathan and I have an affinity for early 90's pop). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...