Monday, July 9, 2012

Get Up There, Girl!

OOOOhhhhhh the things in my husband's closet that I love to steal. This Rolling Stone's T is up there. You know what else is up there (that are not my hubby's)? These Jeffery Campbell Ibeza Wedge Sneakers that I have been salivating over for 4 months. Yes, I understand it is materialistic, but when I finally obtained them (thanks mom!) there was a feeling in me... one eerily similar to the one in my four year old self once getting my paws on a giant gobstopper. Finally I can rock some sneakers that aren't Chuck Taylor's! Imunna wear 'em with skirts aaaand little floral dresses aaaaaand cut offs and erytang!

Another random note about this post: that side braid is 3 days old. I'm a winner.  






Sneakers: Jeffery Campbell, T-Shirt: Vintage, Jeans: DKNY, Hat: J.Crew, Purse and various Bracelets: Thrifted, Cuff: JCP, Scarf: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...