Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Black Wings

Homies, when all else fails wear all black and funk that shit out with a bright lip and winged eyeliner. It's a no fail way to make yourself feel chic-as-fuuuuu.....

LF has been having a HUGE sale for the past 2 weeks. Shamefully I have shuffled my ass in there to pluck up different pieces here and there again and again. I can't HELP myself. 60% off everything and shoes that are normally $200 for $48. On top of that, all the shop girls are so sweet and stylish, it's such a pleasure to browse and chat and what-not. 

Anyhoo, I got this bustier. I had a great one I picked up at Laced with Romance in Austin, and I lost it in the move so I've been in the market for one. This is such a versatile piece in any wardrobe. Easy to dress up or down. Throw a blazer over it to tailor it out, or rock it with a short skirt if you're feeling 
sass-ayyy. Plus, it's always good to give the girls a lift every now and then. 

I love these pleated PTA mom pants I found at a thrift store too. They have a tendency to FUPA out (if ya know what I mean), but I don't mind it. Particularly when you pair them with a slim top. It adds a nice curve on the sides, yes? 

Bustier: LF Stores, Pants and Bracelets: Thrifted, Shoes and Belt: JCP (similar), Necklace: Gift from mama, Earrings: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to spill your guts! However, please keep those guts nice and constructive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...